- 35,134 professional visitors at the previous edition.
- 81,6% of visitors were involved in the buying process.
- 94% of visitors said they planned to visit the next edition.
- Bta. is the ideal space for building relationships with buyers, distributors, suppliers, specialised media and professionals in general from the food industry.
- 6 out of 10 visitors attend Bta. to find new products and/or suppliers.
- 70% of professionals visiting Bta. 2012 confirmed that the objectives of their visit had been successfully met.
- Bta. is a plataform for launching technological innovations to professionals.
- More than 43% of visitors have RDI, Production, Design, Marketing and Technical responsibilities.
- At Bta. you will discover the latest consumer trends and technological needs of your clients.
- Just in Spain, every year over 1,100 new products requiring new technological solutions are launched.
ACCESS TO NEW MARKETS
- Over 35,000 visitors from 85 different countries.
- Over 10% of visitors come from Latin American markets with high potential.
- Visitors from the Mediterranean area grew by 26% with regard to the previous edition.
- Participating at Bta. reinforces and boosts the positioning of your products and your company's image in the food industry.
- Bta. is the perfect setting for presenting your brand values to thousands of potential clients.
- Over half of the visitors are owners, managing directors and department managers.
AN INDUSTRY BENCHMARK
- In 2015, Bta&Hispack will be the most important food technology exhibition in Europe.
- Over 1,700 exhibitors and close to 40,000 visitors from 85 different countries are expected.
- 95.000 m2 devoted to the latest food and drink technology and packaging.
A SUCCESSFUL MODEL
- 9 out of 10 exhibitors from 2012 have confirmed they will be returning to Bta. in 2015.
- 80% of exhibitors were satisfied with their participation at the exhibition.
- 94% of visitors will return to Bta.
- 68% of exhibitors consider the joint Bta&Hispack event a success.
As an exhibitor at a Alimentaria Exhibitions trade show, we believe you should be aware that many complaints have been lodged all over the world regarding two publications. These are "FairGuide" (from the Austrian firm Construct Data Verlag AG), "Event Fair" (Bratislava) and" Expo Guide" (prepared in Mexico). This situation affects trade shows organised by both fairgrounds and private organisers, whether national and international.
In order to achieve their goals, the authors of "FairGuide", "Event Fair" and "Expo Guide" contact exhibitors, sending them forms requesting their details. They include the name of the show in which the company is taking part on the forms. The ambiguous manner in which the information is presented leads to an erroneous association regarding the origin of the advertising offered. Many exhibitors interpret this as another of the services provided by the trade show organiser.
"FairGuide", "Event Fair" and "Expo Guid"e take advantage of the weeks prior to the opening of the trade show, during which final preparations are being made. Their documents are written in a very unclear way, which confuses many companies, leading them to believe they have received the form for free inclusion of their name in the online version of the trade show's Official Directory, when in reality they are being offered advertising inserts for periods of up to three years, which cannot be cancelled.
These publishers will demand significant advertising fees from those who complete these forms and return them to FairGuide or Expo Guide. Only if the form is read very closely is it possible to discover in small print at the end that it represents a contract which binds the exhibitor to make these payments. In order to put pressure on those who refuse to pay after discovering the deception, they utilise the services of various debt collection companies, which act in collusion with these publishers.
Alimentaria Exhibitions would like to remind you to take great care with the documents you receive. We ask exhibitors who receive a subscription form from "FairGuide", "Event Fair" or "Expo Guide" to carefully read its entire contents before signing it to be sure that you really wish to contract the advertising services being offered.
Alimentaria Exhibitions has no relation whatsoever with these publications or with any of the advertising services they offer. Our correspondence is easily identifiable, and under no circumstances will we demand any payment at all for appearing in the Official Directory of our trade shows.