During this edition, Bta. will offer schools and universities within the sector the possibility of visiting the show with a group of students, again.
If you wish to visit the show with a students group you must meet the following requirements:
- The school must teach courses related to the food tech industry.
- The students must be more than 16 years old and be accompanied by at least one teacher.
If your school meets the requirements and wish to visit the show, send us your application to with the following informationn:
- School or university data (name, full address, phone number)
- Type of studies
- Aim of the visit
- Number of students that will join the visit
- Number of teachers
- Preferred visit day (subject to availability)
The organization will study your application and confirm availability for the chosen day. If the application is accepted, we will let you know how to proceed to finish the registration. There is a limited amount of students that can access the show and applications will be attended on first come first served basis. Therefore, if the maximum amount is reached, the application period will be closed..
We remind you that Bta. is a professional show. Students of industry related studies whose visit has been approved are expected to dress appropriately and respect at every time he business environment required for the show.
- Schools whose reservation has not been confirmed by the organization will not be allowed to visit the Show as a student group.
- The organization reserves the right to accept the groups according to the criteria established and the quantity of students per group/per school and cancel those registrations which are not duly completed
- The Organization reserves the right to establish a maximum number of school visits per day, aiming to provide exhibitors with as many professional visits as possible.
- Registration made by students through the on-line pre-registration system will not be valid.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you need further information: